Hey.. let me share my doleful story to all of you. It supposedly that his friend is the one who I will like but the situation became opposite. It was happen when I was senior year in high school. Actually, this guy he’s really not my type but he’s really crush ng bayan to many students in our school, let’s named him Seven. I think he’s one of my classmates that would like to know me coz that time it’s my first time to be in regular class coz I always used to be in first section but I’d tranferred to regular ones. Masaya ako, I have so much time to have fun and not to take the study seriously unlike the one that I get used to. It started in kwentuhan moment when there’s a free time, breaktime or when the teacher is out. I don’t know why bakit ako yung lagi niya nilalapitan and there’s so many girls in our room and at the same time where not that close to act like that to me. Then it always happen until.. we became good friends and knew each other best.. we bacame close friends.. and i think best friends too? cause he said to me that I’m the closest girl to him in that time. not only in words but i have a proof too :) he treat me so special and i feel it really.. then it comes to the point na I dont wanna accept the fact na I’ve fallen for him so deeply.. I can’t coz hindi pwede.. there’s so many people to get involve with.. ska madaming masasaktan , pati ako kasali dun .. i know na may mahal siyang iba, and he’s waiting for that girl to come back. he never loses hope waiting for that girl na akala ko mkakalimutan niya, but i found it wrong.. in the end ako pa rin ang natalo.. he’s playing safe.. he deceived me. how foolish i am.. so stupid.. and now I’m the one who’s suffering so much pain. but i’m pretty sure that its all happen for a reason and its one way to become grown up..

0 comments lang